The entire voice over and voice acting community knows, when it comes to creating and maintaining a “personal professional voice over studio,” the place to get the proper information on how to do it right is the Voice Over Body Shop. Dan Lenard and George Whittam make it easy and fun and, hopefully prevent thousands of dollars of mistakes and hours of mind-numbing frustration.
On this weeks wild TECH-TALK #64, we tackle these important items:
* Vanguard v4 Gen2 Mic, what’s different? George on the mic
* Mini-Review: The most “pleasing” sounding bluetooth earbuds George has ever heard, iMore Comfobud Pro with EQ presets
* Rant: Hey Apple, when are the new Macs? Waiting on the Macbook Pro 14”
* First look: Presonus revelator io24
* TIP: Exercising audio connections, what’s it mean and how does it help?
Discussion: Dan rants on crowd sourced home studios.
Plus your questions on:
Sound proofing Window plugs
A “Crackling“ noise in play back
and Why does DBX 286s have no-place in your studio?